We are a Southern Baptist congregation with affiliations with the Mississippi Baptist Convention and the Union County Baptist Association. We ascribes to the Baptist Faith & Message 2000. Click here to read more.
We have six different areas for you to park.
- FBCBNA Main Lot at the front of the church (access from Bankhead Street).
- FBCNA Lot directly across from the front of the church on Bankhead Street in between FUMC and Rogers Law Group.
- FBCNA Lot behind the main building/nursery, preschool, K-5 entrance (access from Main Street).
- FBCNA Lot next to our Family Life Center (access from Main Street).
- BNA Bank Parking Lots.
- Street Parking on Bankhead, Main, or Camp Streets.
You are welcome a First Baptist Church just as you are. We have members in coat and tie, members in jeans and everywhere in between. We meet to worship the Lord and fellowship with other believers. We believe that it’s the attitude of your heart that matters to God, rather than your physical appearance.
You may use any of the entrances on Bankhead Street and a greeter will be glad to assist you to your destination. Nursery, Preschool and K-5 Entrances or on Main Street.
We recommend that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the beginning of the event you are attending so you can park and find a seat.
Our services are approximately one hour to one hour and 15 minutes.
If you have children, you may enter the education wing from the Main Street entrance for the special programs designed just for your children with caring teachers who want to show them Jesus’ love.